Now I had heard this Avengers Endgame was an emotional rollercoaster. I have to say even after being warned I was not prepared. The first few minutes my heart was breaking. Then we have a glimmer of hope then back to broken. This movie took its tool on me. Yet I will still watch it over and over again. This has to be my favorite movie of all time. Endgame is a movie me and little guy will never forget.
The movie starts off about 2 days after the event. We are trying to figure out who is there who is gone while the charters are trying to find a way to fix it. Then Captain Marvel shows up. If you watched the Captain Marvel movie and waited after the credits you know she was coming. We lose a few for good we gain some back. A few are even back, but not the ones we know. Its crazy be ready for the fun, adventure, heartbreak, and so much more I am not giving away any more because this is one movie I do not want to spoil.
If you are a true Marvel fan this is one you wan to buy. Don’t rent it you are going to want to watch it over and over. I have had it for 3 days and already watched it a few times. Captain America really comes out in this one he shows you what he can really do. All while being the great hero we know and love. As most of you know Captain America is our number one in our house and I could not be happier with the way his story ended. A little sad, but not for the reasons you think.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
We got this free in exchange for an honest review